EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW WHILE YOU’RE HERE
We understand that transitioning to university life can be challenging, especially when you’re so far from home. We’re proud to welcome international students from all around the world at our Thorold apartments, and we take special care to ensure you have everything you need for a supportive and exciting student-living experience. Check out our Move-In Checklist below to see what you need to bring, then reach out to us with any questions through our Contact page!
Once your lease document is signed and you have completed your last month’s rent deposit to secure your residency, it’s important to ensure that you complete your next steps to have a successful and efficient move-in day!
- Active Renter’s Insurance policy information filled out on our Insurance Form and submitted via email
- Apartment Addendum completed upon receiving your unit assignment email
- First Month’s Rent paid through the resident portal
- Move In Appointment scheduled prior to your arrival
If you have any questions regarding your move-in process, feel free to email our office for assistance.
PEACE OF MIND
Understanding that our residents may be living away from home for the first time, security concerns are a natural priority. We built each of our properties with the safety and security of our residents in mind. All properties include:
- 24/7 emergency services for lockouts and maintenance
- Overnight security from 10pm to 3am
- Front desk reception from 9am to 7pm daily
- Secured access underground parking garage
- Secured access entrance and suites